Sales Operations Analyst Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company is stable and growing quickly and has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support and assist our ever-dynamic, ever-growing, ever-awesome Sales team. Check out the duties below and see if you fit the description.
What you?ll be doing:
- Work with Sales managers and the finance department to create and implement sales incentive compensation.
- Be an expert on the Salesforce process, maintain data integrity and relay sales changes.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Organize sales meetings and provide weekly ops updates for the sales team.
- Schedule and plan sales training and development sessions.
- Operate as the liaison between sales and marketing (data coordinators).
- Collect analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Create processes within the department for new procedures and streamlining existing procedures.
- Pulling and organizing reports that assist the reporting efforts of the sales team.
- Working with Sales Management, including the VP of Sales, CTO and National Director of Sales.
Successful candidates should have these things:
- 2+ years in a sales environment.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Must possess computer proficiency and keyboarding skills including familiarity with the computer programs of Word and Excel.
- Possess exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Must have strong commitment to company values and the ability to work in a team and sales driven setting.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. That's right, you get a MacBook (and we'll even throw in a desk and chair). Just saying.
We participate in eVerify.
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED