Sales Operations Coordinator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Description:That's a cool job! I want it!
The Sales Operations Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day support of Splunk's EMEA sales organization. Primary tasks will consist of assisting with â€œQuote to Orderâ€ process, accessing and acquiring appropriate approvals for special requests, assisting with data integrity and assisting with sales reporting. Seeking someone with the ability to analyze and problem solve issues that arise throughout the work day, prioritize and organize, multi-task, and ability to work under tight deadlines. Excellent oral and written communication skills also required to interface in a team environment with various levels of management.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that!
- Support the EMEA sales organization with quote creation & discount approvals
- Working with accounting on completing sales orders
- Assist/Coordinate training new and existing sales reps with Salesforce.com, STORE (In-house System), our quoting system and other sales tools that are used within our organization
- Maintain and Refine data maintenance and integrity
- Create and distribute communication of all process changes within the sales environment
- Projects as needed
Education: Got it!
- experience of working within a sales environment with at least 1 year in Sales Support
- Highly Organized, analytical and critical thinker
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Microsoft office skills (emphasis on excel and power point)
- BA Studies or equivalent work experience
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 4,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED