Sales Operations Coordinator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Responsible for day-to-day support of Field sales organization.
- Provide full scaled professional secretarial support to the Area Vice President of APAC
- Primary task will consist of assisting with â€œQuote to Orderâ€ process
- Accessing and acquiring appropriate approvals for Special requests.
- Working with accounting on completing sales orders
- Reporting on Department metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinating with multiple departments in regards to sales metrics and initiatives.
- Analyze and problem solve issues that arise throughout the work day.
- Prioritize and organize, multi-task, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Sales process training â€" Familiarize new and existing sales rep with Salesforce.com; Store (Inhouse System), our quoting system and any other sales tools that are used within our organization
- Develop & create structured field related reports in Salesforce.com
- Administrative support managing pricebooks
- Contract organization
- Coordination of sales events and meetings
- Reconciliation of bookings
- Managing quarterly and annual sales awards
- Prioritize and schedule appointments, organize major functions, prepare travel itineraries and accommodations, etc. for the Area VP
- Assist the AVP in managing personal matters and schedule calendars
- Arrange quarterly events for the Sales Team to visit regional offices in Asia
- Coordinate and arrange regular sales meetings and work closely with managers of other Asia offices
- Handle special projects and ad-hoc assignments as required
Requirement: I've already got that!
- At least 5 years' relevant sales operation/support experience in the Computer Software or Hi-tech industry
- Ability to interface in a team environment with various levels of management
- Self-motivated, independent, willing to work under pressure and good team player
- Able to meet tight deadlines at all times
- Strong self-starter, proactive, dynamic, resourceful and a team player;
- Excellent capability in MS Office, especially PowerPoint/ graphic skills for making presentation and Excel skill for data analysis;
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience preferred
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Education: Got it!
- College or above in Business Admin or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to ESPP; 3 weeks PTO; Health Care and Life Insurance etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED