Sales Operations Coordinator Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Sales Operations Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney Australia
Reporting To: Vice President Asia Pacific
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a successful Sales Operations function in an entrepreneurial and innovative team?
Our sales team has been growing in Australia and the wider APAC region and we are ready to bring in a talented individual that can collaborate with the highly successful sales team to build sales operations excellence.
Guidewire is a software company.
Our customers are insurance companies, and insurance software is surprisingly complex, difficult to get right, and actually a lot of fun to work on. Demand for our software is on the rise, and we are growing to meet the needs of the market.
Guidewire is a market leader in the second-largest financial services industry in the world. We build the core applications that well over one hundred companies like Suncorp, QBE, and Tokio Marine use to sell policies, settle claims, and bill their customers. Fully 46% of our business is worldwide, and helps insurers handle billions of dollars' worth of business. This is a lucrative and underserved market, and we have grown rapidly through a combination of quality products, excellent service, innovative technology, and word-of-mouth reputation.
So what will I be doing?
Selling core systems to the general insurance industry is a complex business and we need your help to enable our reps and territory managers to stay focused on selling. As the Senior Sales Operations Coordinator you will dramatically improve the efficiency of our sales team through three main areas of focus:
- Sales Operations â€" using knowledge of the company's products and services you will: coordinate RFP responses and complex sales events; manage the contacting process; and find ways to take work off the desks of our sellers.
- Marketing Event Coordination â€" supported by our Marketing team in the US, you will manage a small number of marketing events and campaigns to stimulate interest in our products; maintain our contact database; source local vendors to support our marketing activities; and ensure that local sales teams needs are being met with respect to website, collateral, etc.
- Management Support â€" you can help to keep our territory managers off their keyboards and in the field by coordinating the sales forecast; conducting territory analysis; managing internal meetings and providing other administrative support.
Your impact will be diverse, meaningful and high profile so we are looking for an exceptional individual.
This position reports to the Vice President of Asia Pacific Region based in Australia. While there will be some emphasis in supporting the efforts of our ANZ team there will be many opportunities to help our your colleagues in Tokyo and Beijing.
Our hiring is methodical, rational and stringentâ€¦
To be considered you should have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in the following:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or related degree required
- 5+ years' professional experience in an Enterprise Software company and with at least 2 years in a sales operations role.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions.
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish, including marketing events.
- Ability to multitask and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communication with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced Salesforce.com skills.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire product suite
- Language skills in Mandarin or Japanese are a plus
Other types of things that we like to cultivate â€"
- Curiosity and an interest in our clients' business issues.
- Accountability based on an earnest desire to do what is expected without prompting.
- Kindness and respect for your fellow teammates. We truly do want to build teams that like to work together so we do hire team players who are motivated to be courteous and productive.
What's in it for me otherwise?
We know that people work based on incentives so we have an exceptional and rational compensation policy. We pay base, performance incentives, and restricted stock units. Now that we are a public company, you can not only participate in profit sharing but in the equity distribution of our mutual outcome. Given that Guidewire is the top performing IPO in Q1 2012, we are confident that you will appreciate this strategy.
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and now, Dublin. Guidewire is owned by its employees and is also publicly traded on the NYSE EURO under the call sign GWRE.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services