Sales Operations Executive Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia, the innovative leader in the online real estate industry. We are a successful company and expanding rapidly. This is a great opportunity to join a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about real estate whether they are renting, buying or already own a home.
Sales Operations Executive
The position is demanding and fast paced, requiring an individual who thrives in a start-up environment. We are looking for smart, dynamic, and assertive employees looking for an opportunity to grow and succeed. This position is based in New York.
You will be responsible for overseeing the following Sales Operations activities; pre-sales support and development, contract and order management, campaign reporting, and billing activities. This position is responsible for implementing and managing processes that reduce operating costs while gaining revenue and improving speed and efficiency. Your key operating partners are ad operations, finance & accounting, and legal.
- Create, maintain and present regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) campaign status and metric pacing reports as well as develop ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning and fact based analysis.
- Contribute to the monthly and quarterly revenue recognition process by assuring that all impressions are correctly recorded and reported to the Finance team.
- Establish and maintain internal rate card with Ad Ops/Sales Dev/ Accounting ensuring appropriate forward looking pricing strategy
- Generate monthly and quarterly commission statements for sales organization managing expense quarter to quarter
- Project manage large partnership on-boarding for top ten clients and publisher partners
- New Product Development: own back-end measurement of new ad products ensuring smooth revenue recognition and repeat purchase of new products
- Hire, train, mentor and motivate managers and their teams while creating career paths for all levels within the fulfilment group.
- Direct, establish, maintain, and plan the overall policies and objectives for the sales operations team and ensure team's goals are aligned with and representative of overall directives.
- Proactively identify, implement and manage systems and processes which reduce operating costs, increase revenue and improve speed and efficiencies.
- Establish procedures for maintaining high standards of service quality, reliability, and accuracy and promote company-wide quality and service improvement efforts.
- Enforce - through functional groups - productivity, quality and process requirements in accordance with real company needs.
- Act as liaison with external parties on matters relating to the procurement of services Media Sales Operations.
- Resolve special and escalated issues in order to ensure high level of internal client satisfaction.
- Spearhead the management and development of our sales reporting tools. Also, help upgrade our forecasting tools and methods.
- Participate in interactions with sales, development, and product marketing to define new product requirements.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years experience in Internet industry; ad operations and/or ad-related technical experience.
- 5+ years experience in managing personnel and complex activities.
- Familiar with online advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics with 2+ years supporting a sales organization.
- Internet media operations or site publishing/production experience preferred.
- Keen understanding of ad campaign metrics and analysis including; CPM, CPC, and CPA.
- Strong understanding with media sales compensation plans
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Knowledge of sales order processing and PO reconciliation processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance processes and concepts, including revenue and billing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills - flexible, personable attitude.
- Able to evaluate and implement new technologies and procedures to enhance and improve planning success factors.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and grow teams.
- Proven ability to solve problems in non standard and innovative ways.
- Ability to translate strategy into a tactical plan & implement the plan.
- Understands demand planning techniques and procedures.
- Understands the role of inventory and how to plan for sufficient levels of inventory relative to demand variability.
- Experience with one or more Internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (e.g., DoubleClick DART / DFP, 24/7 Real Media, Falk AdSolution, etc.) required. Multiple applications experience preferred.
- Expert in Excel and Word, competent in MS Project.
- Familiarity with HTML, Flash and various rich media advertising creative technologies a plus.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED