Sales Operations Manager Vantage Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
Vantage Media is a fast-growing ad-tech company that is evolving the multi-billion dollar performance marketing space. Its innovative Marketplaces offering is a real-time bidding platform that enables advertisers to pay what they want, when they want, and how they want, for the exact customers they want. Joining together high-traffic publishers with popular, household-name advertisers in their industries enables Vantage Media to deliver more customers as a result of engaging more active buyers.
Vantage Media has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry by the Inc. 500 list, Deloitte, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Vantage Media has over 140 employees worldwide, and specializes in the insurance, home services, and education verticals. The company is noted for its online marketing technology and commitment to delivering client success, while providing a collaborative, fun work environment where its employees can thrive.
About Vantage Media Services
Vantage Media Services works with clients in the Auto Insurance, Home Services, and Education industries. It includes Vantage Media?s long-standing SAOR (Search Agency of Record) partnerships, as well as our Education lead generation business. The goal of the Services Group is to ensure client success by offering a full spectrum of media and technology consulting services. We?ve helped our clients manage their SEM, SEO, Display, Email, and Publisher campaigns. We also leverage analytics-driven insights in our consulting, helping our clients get the most out of their marketing investment.
Vantage Media is currently seeking a Manager, Sales Operations.
The Sales Operations Manager will be a multi-functional leader in a marketing services organization. We are looking for someone who is eager to take on internal and external partnerships, and sees him/herself as a leader whose goal is to drive operational excellence for the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Business Analysis: Serve as a versatile resource, identify and focus on key business drivers for Vantage Media Services. Surface opportunities for growth and improvements, and escalating insights and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Take analytical insights and lead end-to-end development of new tools, reports, or processes with Operations team. Assist client teams in providing sales insights and recommendations.
2. Project Manage: End-to-end ownership of team-wide initiatives, including tracking and prioritizing project list. Work with business and developer teams to scope out projects, define deliverables and deadlines, and leading teams to execute.
3. Budget and Media Optimization: Maintain process for documenting, tracking, and managing monthly client advertising budgets, and coordinating with media buyers to meet client budget.
4. Lead the process of conceptualizing and design of reporting for the business group. Prototype reports and deliver requirement to the Business Intelligence team for automation.
5. Data Analysis: Interfacing with Business Intelligence and IT group to support current and expanding data / technical requirements.
6. Manage tech and implementation projects and work flow.
7. Manage remote web developers and on-site analysts, encouraging their expertise development in respective subject matter areas.
8. Available for client meetings as needed.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in online advertising or lead generation
2. Experience and knowledge of CPC and CPA (SEM, Affiliate, etc) businesses
3. Must have strong analytical background
4. Strong project management skills
5. Experience at a Search Engine, Online/Digital Agency, Affiliate Marketing Network, or large internet Publisher a plus
9. Experience in Insurance, Home Services, Education verticals at one of the above a huge plus
10. Excellent email communication and phone skills essential
11. Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and presentation.
12. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrix organization
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Vantage Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. Vantage Media hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
||2101 Rosecrans Avenue |
El Segundo, CA 90245
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED