Sales Operations Renewals Representative (multiple positons) Plano, TX Palo Alto Networks
The Sales Operations Renewal Specialist will be responsible for the daily creation and administration of subscription & support renewal quotations. A successful Renewal Specialist will execute all phases of the contract renewal lifecycle including up-front communication, preparation of quotes for customers, and revisions to quotes. This role will also include interacting with channel partners and internal sales personnel to provide support renewal quotes and reporting.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with channel partners and sales team to provide quotes for maintenance and subscriptions renewals 90-120 days prior to their contract expiration date.
- Validate and confirm the accuracy of all supporting data for the quote and resolve any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Representatives and the Major Account Managers to understand any special customer issues and situations.
- Thorough understanding of the channel sales model, and partnering with Distributors and Resellers.
- Maintain thorough and accurate installed customer base and service contract information in SAP and other applications.
- Clearly understand all product offering, subscription and renewal licensing models.
- Maintain detailed notes, quotes, and relevant information on each renewal account within Salesforce.com.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience in quoting/order operations/ sales environment.
- Works well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail and proven organization and administration skills.
- A general understanding of contracts and terms specific to maintenance.
- Understanding of subscription services and licensing is a huge plus
- 1 - 2 years of experience using SalesForce.com
- 1 â€" 2 years of Sales & Distribution module in SAP (or similar ERP system)
- Experienced in Excel a plus
- Research and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
||Dallas, TX |