Sales Operations & Reporting Analyst II Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia has an opportunity for a creative, innovative and extremely detail oriented Sales Operations & Reporting Analyst II to join our team and analyze all aspects of sales operations reporting, quota setting, sales compensation, contest and spiff planning, payout, administration, communication and ongoing reporting for our sales operations and compensation plans. This position performs support activities necessary for the development, implementation, and communication of sales operations / compensation and incentive plans. This is a key position within the sales operations team reporting to our Sales Compensation and Reporting Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Desired Skills & Experience: The ideal candidate for this role is deadline and data driven, with keen attention to detail. They should demonstrate sales operations analytic skills, sales compensation acumen, as well as the ability to effectively leverage financial systems, tools and reports.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare standard reports and metrics including quota payout vs. revenue/bookings achievement
- Generate reports and associated analyses (e.g. trending, root cause) as needed for Finance and to support the business
- Prepare weekly and monthly compensation accruals
- Quota Setting and Goal Planning Analysis
- Collect data, analyze, and make recommendations on quotas and goals
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly quota setting templates
- Administer monthly/ad hoc changes to master quota files
- Commission / SPIFF Administration
- Prepare monthly/quarterly commission and SPIFF templates
- Develop and implement recognition and rewards plans
- Assist Operations team in administering and tracking all SPIFF expenses
- Compensation Planning and Business Partnership
- Partner with the Director of Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, Finance and HR to improve compensation plans
- Work closely with Operations Finance team for cost tracking and forecasting
- Communicate effectively with all key business partners
- Tools / Process Management
- Maintain and evolve Excel templates and related compensation software
- Develop and maintain documentation for compensation related processes
Key measures of success in this role include:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations Reporting, Sales Compensation, Accounting, or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in related field (finance or accounting) or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working in a Sales environment interacting with sales professionals preferred
- Salesforce, NetSuite and compensation software systems knowledge preferred
- Keen attention to detail and ensuring accuracy a must
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work effectively within a fast growing organization.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, works effectively with others across the organization.
- Solid understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Comfortable with detailed numerical analysis and large amounts of information
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks for some portion of the workday
- Ensuring accuracy of numeric data and consistency of process execution
- Effective collaboration and communication with counterparts and management throughout the business
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED