Sales Planner Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Digital Sales Development â€" New York, NY
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values-driven culture-- we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Trulia is looking for a rockstar Sales Planner to join our Brand Advertising Sales team in New York City! This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented candidate with a minimum of 1 year of experience in digital sales support or media to exhibit their passion for media sales on a fun, energetic, and innovative team of digital sales professionals.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales reps by pulling accurate inventory reports/availability forecasts in DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Own and execute customized media plans based on RFPs and enter them into DART Sales Manager (DSM) and Third Party Systems (MediaVisor, Atlas, iDesk)
- Build compelling proposals with smart media mix and efficient pricing based on client goals and performance metrics
- Understand the fundamentals of pricing and ensure consistency across all channels
- Fill out advertising spec templates and answer internal and external queries about Trulia's ad specs
- Develop sales presentations in Powerpoint to accompany proposals
- Assist with comScore reports on a regular basis
- Assist in creating and running Salesforce and DSM reports as requested
- Assist in building sales marketing collateral and conducting industry/Trulia-specific research as assigned
Key Performance Metrics
- Reply to RFPs in support of the Chicago, Minneapolis, and San Francisco sales reps within the deadline set by the prospective advertiser and within 24-48 hours turnaround time
- Develop compelling sales presentations, including relevant comScore research, to accompany each proposal
- Manage the life cycle of each proposal you execute-- own follow-up, proposal revisions, and see each proposal through from the initial RFP to the Win!
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a digital or sales support role such as sales planning, digital media planning, ad trafficking, or other in online advertising/marketing
- Minimum 6 months previous experience using DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and/or DART Sales Manager (DSM)
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong organizational, analytic, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and internet proficiency a must
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to have
- Previous experience using comScore
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED