Sales Rep (w/ Enterprise Software experience) Axomic
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED You know what's it is like to sell software. You know the full sales cycle and can speak to the discipline it takes to be successful. You're ready to own more of your success, to work with a great product, and with a great team.
Axomic is a small, successful, and growing software company focused on helping organize the architectural design niche manage their digital assets and to be successful. We're ready to fill out our sales team! You'll be #3! We've grown a great deal in the US, we've brought on some marketing pros, and have more qualified leads waiting to be closed!
You have the unique luxury of joining an established group with a strong technical team supporting an elegant world class product. Despite having a proven product, a market, and resources of a successful business, Axomic still offers the fun startup environment, from the open office to working directly with a founder and, ultimately, owning the soup to nuts of your success.
What you bring:
-You have confidence, emotional intelligence, tech savvy, and are experienced with the complex world of software sales
- Three years of successful enterprise-wide software sales experience, preferably dealing with content management tools, web based software, CRMs, databases, ERPs etc.
- Ownership of the entire sales cycle, from cold-calling prospects to negotiating enterprise wide deals
- Excellent computer skills and Internet savvy with a good understanding of Web-based technologies
- Ability to present software benefits, technical concepts, and business solutions clearly through engaging web and on-site demonstrations with level 1 decision makers
- Develop new business, qualify new opportunities, and close deals
- Proven ability to think on your feet and close deals
- Proven ability to set and execute a thoughtful sales strategy
- You can negotiate contracts, build relationships, manage pilot projects
- Ability to be a straight hustler!
When you apply, please outline how you fit the requirements of this role. Talk to us a bit. To be considered, you MUST do something beyond simply attach your resume. You can tell us about your previous or current sales targets, typical deal size, your closing successes, how you celebrate, your experience with enterprise software, what you anticipate would be one point of resistance in selling our tool, where you get your news, your favorite type of beer, or something! What can you bring to Axomic?
We are an equal opportunity employer. But we cannot respond to every applicant. You will be based in NYC, but able to travel 10% or so to clients. You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and amazing (English) communication skills. Total comp really depends a lot on experience, but let's say all in you can expect to get to $100k. We also have a cool open Soho office and nice perks (including 100% covered benefits, a European attitude to holidays, great people to work with, casual environment, and serious room to make an impact). If applying through the Jobs site is a pain, you can send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Axomic
|Headquarters:||New York, NY|
|Company Profile:||Axomic is a young, vibrant, and growing software company based in London, UK. We help over 250 architectural and engineering companies manage digital assets. 12 months ago we started an adventure in the US. We now have over 80 architectural practices using our software in the States.
To support these clients we're now building a New York team. We value creativity, energy, entrepreneurship, and openness from our employees. Do you want to be part of this team
Support Axomic with Social Media services