Sales Representative - North/East Region Biotix
Purpose of Role:
Profitably develop and grow a sustainable sales territory focused in the life science and research markets.
All duties inherent to successfully growing a business will be necessary. Region covers States of: MA,
NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, RI, NH and VT.
1. Work to develop customer base in line with the strategic guidelines of the company.
2. Develop a thorough understanding of the products, operations and strategic direction of
Biotix. Foster and develop current and future business opportunities.
3. Work in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Departments to coordinate the process of
identifying new customers, analyzing new business opportunities and developing customer
4. Work with company departments to solve problems, provide quality service and constantly exceed
5. Prepare and monitor performance against annual revenue, GP and expense budgets in assigned
accounts. Work with distributor representative(s) to develop loyal customers, forecast and facilitate
6. Complete other related tasks as assigned by company management.
1. Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience, or higher degree in a biological-based science.
Preference will be given to candidates with post-graduate business qualifications and/or lab
2. One or more years of proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets. Preference will be
given to candidates with successful experience with major accounts in a Life Sciences Company or
3. A proven business/sales development track record at a progressively responsible level, including
senior executives. Preference given to candidates with business-to-business sales experience.
4. Demonstrated experience in preparing and implementing strategic business plans at a major
5. Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to
communicate information appropriate to the level of the audience.
6. Ability to travel domestically in order to meet the objectives of the position. Travel requirements:
40%-50%, which may vary.
||Boston, MA |