Sales Representative - Northeast Region Biotix
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Purpose of Role:
Profitably develop and grow a sustainable sales territory focused in the life science and research markets.
All duties inherent to successfully growing a business will be necessary. Region covers States of: MA,
NY, NJ, CT, RI, NH and VT.
1. Work to develop customer base in line with the strategic guidelines of the company.
2. Develop a thorough understanding of the products, operations and strategic direction of Biotix.
Foster and develop current and future business opportunities.
3. Work in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Departments to coordinate the process of
identifying new customers, analyzing new business opportunities and develop customer
4. Work with company departments to solve problems, provide quality service and constantly exceed
5. Prepare and monitor performance against annual revenue, Gross Profit and expense budgets in
assigned accounts. Work with VWR distributor representatives to develop loyal customers, forecast
and facilitate supply contracts.
6. Complete other related tasks as assigned by company management.
1. Bachelor?s degree, preferably in a biological-based science. Preference will be given to candidates
with lab experience, especially Lab Management.
2. One or more year?s proven track record of Research experience, on the bench, preferably in a Life
3. Sales experience is not a requirement, but candidate must have a thorough understanding of the
sales process and what it takes to be successful in a sales.
4. Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to
communicate information appropriate to the level of the audience.
5. Ability to travel domestically in order to meet the objectives of the position. Travel requirements may
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED