Sales Representative Unishippers Global Logistics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- High School with a strong GPA, college degree preferred
- Business-to-business, outside sales and cold calling/canvassing experience preferred
- Transportation industry outside sales experience preferred
- A well-developed pattern of leadership, achievement and competitive skills
- Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
- Computer skills a must
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns demonstrating empathy and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
- Consistently identifies new sources of business.
- Track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated region. Uses territory analysis to target top prospects.
- Experience informing clients, superiors, peers and direct reports based on their information needs.
- Effectively develops newsletters, composes memos and directs correspondence to keep employees informed of new company developments and events.
- Makes articulate, effective presentations to a variety of audiences using visual aids, slide shows and other media.
- Articulates ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience.
- Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Must be sales driven. Self-motivated. Proven cold calling skills. Familiar with the area. Skilled sales person able to meet and surpass sales goals.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Exceptional initial and ongoing sales training program.
||746 East Winchester Street |
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED