Sales Specialist - Inside Sales Lux Research
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Sales Specialist (Inside Sales)
As a Lux Research Sales Specialist, you will be an essential contributor to the performance of our new business function, and will support a group of Sales Executives. Your primary responsibility will be to identify qualified prospects and to set meetings and calls with our Sales Executives to drive new research and consulting contracts. As well as providing logistical/administrative support, you will also add immense value to the sales cycle by diagnosing the needs of prospective clients.
This is an entry-level position for a career-minded individual interested in New Business Development Sales.
- Identify, pursue, and secure business appointments with new leads for prospective clients or cross-sell opportunities.
- Engage in high volume outbound calling programs (50 calls/day) into totally new or under-penetrated relationships with mid- to senior-level managers responsible for their firm's innovation, research and development, and merger/acquisition activities.
- Develop relationships with key knowledge centers, information centers and research teams at F2000 firms and build continual flow of qualified leads.
- Successfully diagnose the executive's key business needs where possible, to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first meeting with Sales Executives.
- Provide prospects with product and services information and follow-up materials and support clients with advice about how to best leverage and drive value from their report investments.
- Outbound marketing to engage prospective clients, e.g. email campaigns, mailings and invitations.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of activity, suspects, prospects, and clients in corporate CRM (SFDC) systems.
- Research potential prospects and industries; and
- Meet monthly sales and lead generation goals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ideally a minimum of 9 months experience is a sales/new business support function (inside sales, prospecting, sales support) and able to demonstrate an exemplary service ethic while contributing to individual, team and company goals.
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment.
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e., overcoming objections, handling gatekeepers, etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal (phone) and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills include MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Experience with a CRM is helpful.
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED