Sales Strategy Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales Strategy Analyst
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is growing its Sales Strategy and Operations team. The position will entail driving analysis of sales trends, analyzing market activity and competitive dynamics and assisting in the development of long-term sales strategy. We are looking for versatile resources that are bright, analytical, driven and who can hit the ground running to support sales strategy initiatives and analysis. This role has high potential to present leadership opportunities within Workday as the business continues to grow.
- Perform analysis to identify macro, business, technology and competitive trends
- Drive analysis to identify trends in sales segments and help develop sales strategies
- Drive models for the ongoing optimization of resource deployment (headcount and dollars) across sales and pre-sales organizations
- Develop compelling, insightful recommendations and ideas and be able to convey them through high-caliber written products; Create Powerpoint presentations to convey recommendations
- 3+ yrs exp in a analytical environment
- Experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or experience in a respected operating company's strategy or business operations function
- Highly analytical with ability to consume and process large amounts of information
- Strong business acumen with the ability to leverage existing experience and research to be credible across a wide range of industries
- Solid executive presentation skills
- Strong deliverable creation skills (typically in Powerpoint)
- Significant experience with Excel and ability to build complex models in Excel
- Solid quantitative analysis skills and a detailed understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of software sales dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving sales growth opportunities forward
- âGet it doneâ mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and desire to take on additional responsibilities over time in a high growth environment
- MBA desired, Bachelors required
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services