Sales Superstar with One of the Hottest Social Mission Business Catchafire, Inc
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The right candidate will view this role as an opportunity to:
1. be an integral part of a team that's pioneering for-profit social mission business and revolutionizing the way that people give pro bono
2. launch a career in social enterprise; and/or
3. fertile training ground for starting your own business.
Your responsibilities and our expectations
- Work tirelessly every day to hit your sales target, and set aggressive personal goals to exceed your sales target
- Strategically develop a healthy pipeline
- Conduct diligent follow-up with organizations in your pipeline
- Test different messaging strategies to determine what resonates with social good organizations, in coordination with the Sales team
- Help to develop a strategy to close sales for our nonprofit and social enterprise customers, in coordination with the Sales team
- Generate new leads through networks, attending industry events, and other channels
- Help to plan and organize events, including our monthly Social Good Organization Networking Nights and quarterly Training Seminars
- Ensure that business growth is in alignment with Catchafire's social mission and vision
- Responsibility for launching and growing one of the new cities we'll be expanding to this year
- Support and strengthen organizational culture, values and reputation
- Participate with the Sales team to make key sales process and pitch decisions
- Directly report to the Head of Partnerships
- At least 34 years of work experience in sales, marketing, fundraising, business development, ideally with experience in nonprofits or social enterprises
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional persuasion and negotiation skills
- Motivation to develop a long term career in sales, marketing or business development
- Proven team-player and experience as an effective member of a close-knit team
- Exceptional ability to execute on ideas
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment and thrive under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Solid list of high level connections and contacts within Social Good organizations
- Enthusiasm to chip in and do anything that helps the team. Nothing is beneath you
- Energetic and outgoing attitude. Enjoy networking, and forging new relationships
- Driven and hungry to learn
- Three month trial for all new hires which is commission only (it is generous)
- Following completion of three month trial competitive base salary, commission on top as well as comprehensive benefits
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Catchafire's the world's leading skills-based volunteer platform. Our mission is to provide talented individuals with meaningful pro bono experiences in order to build capacity for social good organizations.
< 5M RaisedAngel Investors All Jobs: at Catchafire, Inc
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||We believe all social good organizations should have access to top talent. We believe all people should have the opportunity to use their talents for good. We believe all people should have the opportunity to be transformed by a positive volunteer experience. We foster an environment rich in reciprocity. We incentivize measurable actions over good intentions.
Since 2009, Catchafire has catalyzed the movement of pro bono with a rapidly growing network of more than 20,000 pro bono professionals and 5,000 social good organizations across the United States. Officially launched in 2010, Catchafire's online matching platform has facilitated over 2,000 skills-based volunteer projects in areas like marketing, finance, technology, design or social media, driving 20M in value to our nonprofit partners.
Catchafire has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Mashable, NPR, FOX Business, CNN Money, Forbes, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and facilitated two series in partnership with Fast Company on The Future of Service in America and The Most Generous People in Business.
Check out job opportunities with us: http://www.catchafire.org/about/careers/
Become a member of our LinkedIn Catchafire Group. Search "Catchafire" in Groups.
Follow Catchafire on Twitter: @catchafire
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Catchafire.org
We look forward to being in touch|
Support Catchafire, Inc with Social Media services