Sales Support Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Provide outstanding sales support for current customers in support of field sales employees through a strong understanding of customer needs and Impinj's products, procedures, practices, and internal interdependencies.
- Act as the primary in-house resource for territory sales executives who work in the field.
- Create customer loyalty by facilitating a smooth sales process.
- Send agreements, quotes, pricing, buying and related information to customers.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of customer notes, purchase orders, sales orders, and tracking emails and record all customer communication in our Customer Relationship Management program, Salesforce.com.
- Manage distributor relationships specifically in the areas of price exceptions, inventory planning and educating the distributor sales force.
- Act as a liaison between sales and various internal departments including marketing, shipping, accounting, and operations.
- Schedule customer visits, product demonstrations and other appointments for field employees.
- Initiate qualification and follow-up for all assigned leads. Work with marketing, territory sales and other functions to ensure closed- loop follow up on all sales leads.
- Assist in phone coverage in conjunction with other sales department members.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organizational skills in order to independently prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Comfort working with worldwide customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and team skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint and Salesforce.com or other customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Ability and interest in assuming increasing responsibility for account management over time.
- A strong desire to work within a dynamic, rapidly-growing industry.
- Previous sales support experience with an emphasis on supporting external sales representatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with two-tier channel sales activity.
- Familiarity with lead qualification and lead management issues.
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services