Sales Trainer Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks seeks a Senior Sales Trainer as a critical member of the Sales Enablement Team. The primary role is to deliver training, development and coaching to global Sales Teams and Sales Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise in sales methodologies, best practices and skills development.
- Demonstrate experience with leading methodologies, such as Target Account Selling, Consultative Selling, Solution Selling, Value Selling, Question-Based Selling.
- Establish immediate credibility with Sales Teams and Sales Management based on relevant sales experience.
- Work closely with other subject matter experts, such as Product Marketing and Sales Operations, to compile critical market, customer, industry, company, solution and competitive, new product launch knowledge and messaging, with the purpose of integrating it within Palo Alto Networks' Sales Mastery Program's learning curriculum.
- With the Instructional Designer, develop courses, learning tools and materials to enable Sales Teams and Sales Managers to apply knowledge and messaging most effectively during the selling process using established best practices.
- Deliver learning solutions that include eLearning, classroom training, self-study, or on-the-job training and coaching. Develop reference collateral and learning tools to support training plans.
- Develop, deliver, manage and facilitate the Power Selling Program, the 90-day role-based on-boarding process. With headcount projected to grow dramatically over the next year, ramp-up will have a significant impact on successful hypergrowth.
- Provide coaching to Trainers and Sales Managers to improve their facilitation style or techniques used in class or in the field. Confer with Sales Managers to determine sales related training needs for specific employees and match those needs to available in-house training or make recommendations for outside training resources or self-study opportunities.
- Design, plan, facilitate, and execute sales training and development events. Promote to internal and external stakeholders in order to maximize effectiveness and participation. Consult with theater and regional sales groups to assess sales training needs.
- Build strong relationships with senior members across Palo Alto Networks organization to ensure that corporate and sales goals are supported through Sales Enablement Programs.
- Build-out metrics to quantify and qualify the success of training and its impact on the sales organization.
- 10+ years Sales training experience in tech or similarly knowledge-intensive field
- Successful sales experience, preferably enterprise business-to-business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Sales consulting experience a plus
- Superb oral, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to effectively and efficiently communicate sales methodology
- Experience with WebEx, Go-to-Meeting, or comparable web-based presentation platform
- Experience in offering training skills through various media and channels.
- A team-focused, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects to completion in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
May need to travel in order to deliver training or participate in regional meetings - up to 15% travel.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED