Salesforce Administrator/Developer ExtraHop Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to solve problems instead of sit through meetings? Do you work better as part of a small, focused team? Do you want to feel a sense of ownership in what you do and make a real impact? So do we. We are looking for individuals who love technology, appreciate elegant solutions to hard problems, and want to learn new things. Sense of humor required... Seriously.
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We?ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry. We are known as innovators and have received many awards for our team and our products, including Best of Interop, Seattle Business Magazine?s Innovation of the Year, and Network Products Guide?s Readers Trust award for Best Products and Services, among others.
If you are a Salesforce Developer who shares our philosophy, we would like to hear from you! The Salesforce Solution Developer will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of CRM solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, as well as day-to-day admin duties.
- Develop and test custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, triggers, and workflows
- Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including creating workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, process automation and custom object implementation
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout the development process
- Customize objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and system configurations as needed
- Build and maintain customized reports and dashboards
- Data Management - Cleanse data, de-duplicate and mass update, and proactively identify data gaps and issues
- Research new Salesforce.com product releases; provide recommendations to Salesforce.com committee regarding implementation of new features to enhance efficiency and productivity of users
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Manage user security profiles; maintain control of access rights, security settings and user privileges
- Training and Documentation - Develop and maintain training plans, manuals, policies and procedures for database users
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years? experience with Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in MS Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables, nested IF statements, etc.)
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experienced using SFDC data loaders (Jitterbit, LexiLoader etc).
- A commitment to personal learning and development
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong technical ability with drive to learn and grow technically
ExtraHop Networks was founded in early 2007 by engineering veterans from F5 Networks and architects of the BIG-IP v9 product. The company?s award-winning ExtraHop Application Delivery Assurance system is the industry?s first completely passive network appliance that provides application-level visibility with no agents, configuration, or overhead. At ExtraHop Networks, we are focused on building a great company that delivers superior technology and solutions for our customers. We are competitive and professional and enjoy both working and playing hard. Our hiring process is rigorous and selective in nature, designed to provide a great opportunity for career advancement as well as to create a tightly knit team built on mutual respect and trust. We promise an environment where you will have an opportunity to shape your career while playing an instrumental role in building the next great systems company.
ExtraHop Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
||Seattle, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED