Salesforce Administrator Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Guidewire Operations Team is in need of a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong technical grounding in the capabilities and functionality of the Salesforce.com platform..
This individual has a deep understanding of advanced salesforce configuration as well as experience participating in complex development-oriented projects. Your primary task as a contractor will be to help us to improve upon our current utilization of SFDC
Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Develop procedures to increase operational efficiency and data quality
- Assist in translating requirements into SFDC processes
- Providing day to day troubleshooting and support for our rapidly growing pool of end-users.
- Create training materials and train users on system utilization and best practices
- Run analysis on existing database to identify existing trends and provide strategic recommendations for future developments
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features
- Restructuring our current roles and profiles and security model
- 4+ years as a Salesforce administrator
- Advanced Admin Certification (301); Developer Certifications (401, 501), or comparable certifications preferred
- Strong functional knowledge of the Salesforce data structure; understands how to leverage the tool to meet complex reporting requirements while enabling long term scalability.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical backgrounds
- Strong communicator
- Excellent project management skills and positive attitude
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker passionate about solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services