Salesforce and Marketo Systems Manager Symplified, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As Salesforce and Marketo Systems Manager, you will provide support to the global sales team and driving sales productivity, forecasting and deal intelligence, deal structuring, discount process partner compensation policies, incentive compensation initiatives, and field automation initiatives. Work closely with both Marketing and Sales. In many ways, this position is the glue between the leads generated by marketing and the sales process. The end result is not "Marketo Output", but rather "Pipeline Growth". The best candidate will own leads flowing from Marketo into Salesforce.
What you get to do every day:
- Design and develop tools to support the strategic operating framework for the sales organization using Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, Channeltivity and other sales tools
- Marketo Programs: Accept program content from the marketing team and execute programs using Marketo:
- Email campaigns, including HTML email editing and smart campaigns
- Webinar management
- Lead Scoring and Lead flow routing
- Uploading Lists into Marketo
- Assigning leads in Salesforce.com
- All other related Marketo flows
- Salesforce.com Administration:
- Lead flows into Salesforce from Marketo and all other sources
- Workcircle reports - get the Leads to sales
- Reporting on results and lead disposition
- Report on revenue progress to key Executive stakeholders providing strategic insights to steer the business to include sales planning, quota updates, headcount and sales plans
- Work with other key business and stakeholders to define business requirements and tools to support sales
- Identify new ways for SFDC and other systems to interoperate to provide strong Business Intelligence - BI reporting mechanisms
- Manage, administer and define sales contracts from quotation stage to final purchase contract, independently reviewing purchase orders, quotations, and sales contract terms and conditions to identify business issues and risks as necessary
- Provide user provisioning, data cleansing, report and dashboard design, user training, and documentation and marketing campaign support
- Train new and existing end-users on proper usage of the Salesforce.com, Marketo and other applications
- Implement programs to increase user adoption and effectiveness
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Align with cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving sales operations streamlining business processingworkflows and integrating them into the SFDC functionality base
What you bring to the role:
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience with:
- A college level 4 year degree or beyond is preferred - or experience to match
- 1-3 years experience using Marketo as an admin
- 1-3 years as a Salesforce admin
- Experience with creation of Marketo assets, programs and automations
- Comfortable with HTML emails and landing page layout in Marketo
- Ability to create reports in Salesforce.com
- Understanding of complex sales models, licenses and enterprise sales offerings
- Advanced MS Office and CRM skills with other CRM and sales tools
- Hands-on experience with measurement methodologies including Business Intelligence dashboard tools
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside of the box
- Solid business acumen including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent decision making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Salary dependent on experience
- Stock option plan
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Life Insurance, Bus Pass, Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Hours, and more
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Symplified Vision
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Granite Ventures All Jobs: at Symplified, Inc.
|Headquarters:||Boulder, CO 80302|
|Company Profile:||Software as a Service (SaaS) has become mainstream IT. Applications like Salesforce.com, ADP, Concur, Google Apps, Success Factors, Rearden Commerce and others are slashing the cost and complexity of IT and proving to be mission critical systems.
According to Forrester, Think Strategies, Gartner and others, enterprise-wide adoption of SaaS is widespread and has reached a tipping point, recently accelerated by the current economic downturn. 62 of enterprises have multiple SaaS apps today, and that number is growing quickly. As enterprises turn to SaaS as a way to reduce IT costs, new security and compliance challenges are created as confidential data moves across the firewall onto 3rd party systems.
This is driving the need for a new model of securing SaaS apps to give enterprises the ability to:
- Manage user access to hosted apps and data
- Prevent 'side-door' access to apps
- Centrally authenticate users.
- Simplify single-sign on (SSO).
- Monitor and report on user activity for compliance.
- Extend on-premise infrastructure like Active Directory to the cloud.
One unified solution for both the cloud and the enterprise.
Symplified is a unified access management system purposely built for the cloud architectures of SaaS. Symplified integrates your existing IT infrastructure with the cloud, streamlining management, reducing costs and improving security.
Symplified was designed to address your on-premise access management needs as well. Build secure portals with personalized access for your workforce, customers and partners. Symplified offers a complete, enterprise-class Web Access Management (WAM) infrastructure that rivals the capabilities of expensive, 1st generation products but without the frustrations and limitations of heavy monolithic software.
SinglePoint helps eliminate the risk of orphan accounts, preventing application access by former employees after they have left the company.
SinglePoint replaces ad-hoc compliance and spreadsheets with enterprise-class auditing and reporting with a top down view of activities on both sides of the firewall.
Centralized controls ensure consistency, improving security across access management, authentication, auditing and administration policies resulting in a clear understanding of security posture.
With Symplified's on demand expertise you can integrate your enterprise with the cloud without adding new staff, keeping your focus on innovative projects not maintenance.
Some recent news:
Support Symplified, Inc. with Social Media services