Salesforce.com Administrator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
[Insert Workday Standard Intro]
The Salesforce.com Administrator position at Workday will primarily help manage day-to-day administrative tasks in our salesforce.com tenants (orgs). The administrator will be responsible for proactive monitoring of the JIRA (request/bug-tracking tool) queue and triaging of all issues; handling the majority of typical standard requests and assigning more-complex issues/requests/projects to the senior BSA and Development team members.
This hands-on role requires experience in SFDC administration and testing of the application functionality built on the SFDC platform (standard and custom Apex code) and integrations. Experience in other large BI, CRM or ERP enterprise systems in a SaaS environment is preferred but not required.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users to resolve Salesforce.com issues as they arise.
- Manage a variety of application administrative functions, requests and tasks related to keeping system operational on day-to-day basis.
- Configuring & implementing customization requests including creating workflow triggers & alerts, validation rules, custom fields, page layouts, approval processes, etc.
- Work collaboratively with larger CRM team (BSAs, Developers) & business stakeholders to customize Salesforce.com while maintaining standardization.
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, M.I.S. or relevant field
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required
- 2+ years of hands on experience administering and testing Salesforce.com and various business applications
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast based environment
- Must have experience creating andÂ maintaining the following: Profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, dashboards, views, custom links, and administration
- Ability to analyze and solveÂ complex problems, provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users, at all levels
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services