Salesforce.com Developer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a member of the Information Systems Enterprise Application team, the Salesforce Developer
will be responsible for developing applications in Salesforce.com. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the business analysts to support Sales, Customer Support, Partner Management and Customer Service operations team. A team player, collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential.Minimum Skills Required
for this job are all aspects of Salesforce configuration, strong Apex, Visualforce DevelopmentResponsibilities:
- Configure the salesforce application based on the business requirements
- Apply best practices and experience to build salesforce applications.
- Develop work estimates for projects
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assignedÂ
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysisÂ
- Minimum 4 years of application design and development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing salesforce application
- Salesforce.com developer certification is a must
- Experience implementing salesforce app exchange products.
- Experience with salesforce sales, support and custom applications
- Experience with development using Eclipse
- Experience integrating salesforce with other applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a MUST.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services