Salesforce Support Technician Zillow
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Zillow is looking for a Salesforce technician who is familiar with all aspects of Salesforce, including general system administration, reports, dashboards, custom objects, data loads, deduplication, etc. The Salesforce Support Technician will be responsible for working with sales managers, business analysts, developers and various stakeholders to implement, integrate, and maintain the integrity of our Salesforce org.
- Act as the primary point of contact and support for all Zillow users of Salesforce.
- Develop dashboards, reports, workflows, approval processes, and complex formula fields.
- Liaise with business teams to understand their needs and craft effective solutions.
- Identify opportunities to use Salesforce to optimize/consolidate/simplify business processes within the Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing teams.
- Maintain familiarity with other Zillow systems in order to understand their integration with and dependence on Salesforce.
- Ensure data-integrity through regular deduplication and cleanup procedures.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with sales, customer service, and marketing teams to effectively utilize Salesforce via configuration and customization
- Proficiency with Excel and data manipulation
- Excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well with rapid deployment cycles and tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and products
- Desire to be challenged and have fun in a high paced environment
Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
Experience with common Salesforce integrations, such as for marketing, contracting, and accounting
Experience using DemandTools
Familiarity with Apex/Visualforce
||Seattle, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED