THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Salesperson
Marketing | Santa Monica, CA
eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to people's lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
We're looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. We're the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. That's 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
This position is responsible for the sale of eH+ by eHarmony. This premium version of eHarmony.com's matching product includes personal one-to-one counseling and a luxury price point.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute effective sales calls and promoting the purchase of the eH+ by eHarmony in order to meet established sales objectives.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to establish guidelines for leads and acquisition.
- Supervise the construction of all sales materials.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales and lead quality.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Oversee all licensing agreements and partnerships regarding eH+.
- Represent eHarmony.com in a professional and ethical manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in direct sales.
- Excellent relationship building and people skills with the ability to interact effectively and professional, diplomatic and in a mature manner internally and externally.
- An aggressive solicitor of business with drive and initiative to succeed.
- Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently.
- Assertive, persistent, results-oriented.
- Understands the importance of working as a team and adhere to department guidelines.
||Marketing, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED