SAP Business Analysts Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Develop and deploy new processes and configurations to meet business needs of next generation network security company.
- Duties include: Implement SAP ECC 6.0 for Palo Alto Networks, Inc. and interface with Finance for support and new initiatives in the years after Go-Live with core functionality.
- Configure FI & CO modules, revenue recognition, and BPC and provide application and functional support with SAP FI Finance.
- Integrate between MM and SD, create sustainable solution implementations and provide support and implement fixes and additional features and implement SAP Financial modules, other add-ons, and system upgrades.
- Work with applicable business functions to gather requirements and issues, conduct gap analyses in key business processes, and identify effective, prioritized business requirements.
- Support the implementation of SOX processes and compliance utilizing SAP and GRC. Perform requirements gathering, solution architecture and specification documentation of solutions for issues, enhancements, or projects.
- Provide daily systems and report support for Accounting and Financial Planning and Reporting teams in the areas of: trouble-shooting, master data setup, automatic account assignments, internal orders, allocation of costs, consolidation, budgeting and financial postings.
- Implement new functionality in the US and supporting Global implementations. May manage smaller projects as a FICO Lead. Support BI-BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations).
Interested candidates send a hard copy resume to: Terry Glennon at Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Attn. Job #49.
- BS or foreign degree equivalent in Business Admin, Finance, Comp. Science or Accounting.
- Five years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or as a SAP Business Analyst, FICO Lead, Business Systems Analyst or related occupation.
- Experience must include SAP core FI/CO modules and processes including configuration and support SD and MM Integration.
- Translating business requirements into new business processes, models and system solutions.
- Writing functional specifications and working with tech team to test conversions, forms, interfaces and enhancements.
- MRO Purchasing and light inventory management.
- Experience in SAP CO-PA, SAP-Consolidations.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED