SAP FI/CO Trainer InSite Objects
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities:
- Work with Insite Objects Operations team to develop SAP training solutions to meet the needs of a diverse customer base. This involves liaising with customers at an early stage in the project lifecycle to ensure that the training delivered meets the needs of their specific project.
- Develop SAP training materials appropriate for specific customers and applications, including course maps, instructor materials, participant materials, job aids, and exercises.
- Deliver training classes to customers. Training events may take the form of the following:
Workshops/Lunch and Learns
One-on-one deskside training/coaching
- Provide technical expertise both internally and to Insite Objects customer base around SAP and learning solutions. Examples of such tools may include eCATT, SAP testing and upgrade, document creation accelerators, SAP usage monitoring, etc.
- By the nature of the job, this position will require a significant amount of travel.
The combination of Resite Enterprise 7.0 and RESITE-SP provides a powerful system of creation, distribution and access for all corporate Training, Support and On-line help needs. Users will benefit from having a single interface regardless of what application they need assistance with, or the type of assistance needed. Even if the business process requires switching from one application to another, RESITE-SP will provide access to required materials.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to provide instruction and coaching to customers and students.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to present, facilitate, influence, and train a diverse group of people.
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
- Experience working with SAP in a learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated teaming ability to work well with peers and customers.
- Motivated and independent work ethic.
||10777 Westheimer |
Houston, TX 77042
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED