SAP Netweaver Lead Developer Palo Alto Networks
The SAP Netweaver Lead Developer will on a daily basis interface directly with users and the Enterprise Business Systems Analysts to understand the business requirements, create technical specifications/ documents, design, develop and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Understanding Business reporting needs and accurately translating these needs into reporting solutions
- Data modeling in SAP Data warehouse according to Enterprise Data Warehouse methods
- Creating User friendly and comprehensive management reports
- Provide support and implement fixes and additional features
- Track and fully document change to ensure that issue logs are clearly documented and articulated
- Perform end user training as well as internal cross training to other team members as necessary
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/â€‹or maintenance of systems
Experience with the High-Tech industry is desirable. SalesForce.com experience is a plus.
- Education in BS/MS Computer Science, Communications, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Customer-centric and Service minded â€" ability to interact with all levels of users (end-users/executives)
- 7 + years of enterprise software development experience.
- 5 + years of experience SAP ABAP programming and strong knowledge of SAP data model and other SAP development tools.
- Must have experience with SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, SAP Netweaver, PI and GTS.
- Must have experience with PI and other SAP related similar languages.
- Must have experience with ABAP Objects, Web Dyn pro, BAPIs, BADIs, LSMW and User-Exits, SAPSCRIPT and SMARTFORMS.
- Broad experience with Interface-programming â€" desirably through PI
- Ability to display good technical and group leadership skills during the course of delivering a project.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and written.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for training and user procedures.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
- Hiring manager: Senior Manager- Apps Development
||Santa Clara, CA |