SAP WM/Batch Management Functional resource Virtustream
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities:
1. Hands on configuration within Warehouse Management with ability to write functional specifications for RF for a global rollout project.
2. Batch Management Optimization
3. Ability to consult regarding the overall architecture within this area and adhereance to design structure and client specifications
4. Management of outbound SDL's and customer returns as well as stock changes and bin to bin transfers.
5. Travel is required
Project is located initially in New York then rolling to Florida location.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
1. Minimum of 7 years SAP experience with recent heavy focus recent configuration Warehouse Mangaement in a manufacturing environment.
3. Experience with Batch Management and Handling Units is a reqiurement.
4. Excellent communication written and verbal skills are required
5. Strong client service skills
6. Strong organization and ability to prioritize tasks
7. Strong team player that is used to working in a team environment
8. Prior consulting experience is required on multiple recent WM full implementations.
9. Strong knowledge of how WM integrates with production and moving ingredients to the production line as well as strong capability and knowlege in SDL Receipts and PO receipts.
10. Strong lead with ability to actively communicated to client leadership.
Bachelors Degree required
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED