Scheduler Bartlett Nuclear, Inc.
Site : Not Specified
Division : SUN Technical Services
Location : Dallas TX US 75201
Education : Bachelors
Category : Other
Job Description :
JOB SUMMARY OVERVIEW
The Scheduler is a key member of the project team, with responsibility for project control activities in planning, scheduling, scope control, tracking, and trending of project performance and status. The Scheduler will support the Project Controls Manager (PCM) with internal projects, and have knowledge and proficiency with current technologies and software. Minimal administrative support will also be required.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Ability to develop and maintain fully resource and cost loaded schedules in Primavera, and/or other required software.
- Interface with estimators and project personnel to ensure proper development and updating of schedules.
- Assist Project Analysts and Project Managers in creating cash flows, forecasting project completion, and earned value management.
- Analyze scope changes so time impact to the project can be determined.
- Prepare and present schedule summary reports in weekly, bi-monthly and monthly Project Status Review meetings.
- Technically qualified and experienced for implementation of project controls best practices to support the project management team to
execute projects on time, on budget, and to project specifications.
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Management System relevant to Project Controls functions.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience as a P6 Primavera Scheduler/Project Controls Analyst
- Four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field recommended, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of project management software, tools, and methodologies is desirable.
- Construction industry experience is desirable.
||Dallas, TX |