Scheduler for Stamping Manufacturing
Tesla Motors is looking for a motivated Scheduler, who will work for our stamping center coordinating materials supply, production capacity and financial targets for stamping products. The Scheduler will be responsible for accumulating and reviewing both production requirements and delivery schedules.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Establish the process for centralized demand forecasting and production planning for tesla Stamping Center
- Reconcile the forecast, production capacity and material availability to generate a Master Stamping Schedule (MPS)
- Communicate the Production Plan to all Stamopping constituents
- Establish a planning calendar to ensure regular updates to the Stamping Production Schedule on a monthly basis
- Develop, implement, and maintain the tools and techniques necessary to analyze the impact of proposed schedule changes
- Coordinate and lead regular production meetings to review actual against Plan, and communicate any changes / updates to the MPS
- Track and report performance against Master Production Schedule
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in production planning in a complex manufacturing environment
- Prefer scheduling experience for automotive manufacturer
- Strong ERP and MRP experience (preferably SAP) with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- BS degree with a strong background in analysis
- Adept in Scheduling techniques and processes
- Skilled in demand planning techniques and procedures
- Thorough understanding of MRP
- Financial analysis capability to understand impacts to revenue based on plan changes
- A passionate and high energy individual, who possesses diplomacy and cooperative style necessary to deal effectively with all cross-functional and diverse individuals.
- Possesses strong work ethic and team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information to management and employees.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|