SDET Intern, Developer Platform Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!â€¨ â€¨
Splunk builds products that are transforming the field of data management. Our products allow users to do things with data never before possible and in some cases never before imagined.
We are building a small, fast moving team in the Seattle area that will be focused on enabling developers to extend and build custom applications using Splunk's unique, industry leading data platform. We will engage the developer community and work to help them do new and amazing things with Splunk.
We are looking for world class developer interns who want to roll up their sleeves, learn and be a part of this amazing transformation.
Is this the right opportunity for you? Do you love languages and tools? Do you love building elegant frameworks? Do you love using new technologies? Do you love writing beautiful code and sharing it with the world? Do you love to delight developers?
Responsibilities: I can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that!
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats and thrive in a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on getting things done while being process aware; maintain a â€œdo whatever it takesâ€ attitude
- Communicate clearly and thoughtfully with coworkers and customers
- Don't follow! Lead! Help establish new and/or improve existing software development workflows as necessary
- 2+ years of university level computer science education
- Experience in software engineering and architecture experience.
- Experience at coding in at least one of the basic languages (C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, etc.) and a proven ability to pick up new ones
Education: Got it!
- Detail-oriented, well organized and solid writing skills
- Currently pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Splunk is the leading provider of operational intelligence software used to monitor, report and analyze real-time machine data as well as terabytes of historical data located on premises or in the cloud. Almost half of the Fortune 100 and more than 2,600 enterprises, service providers and government organizations in 78 countries use Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT Operations costs, mitigate security risks, and drive new levels of operational visibility.â€¨ â€¨Our employees are some of the brightest minds in search technology and business and have built some of the technology industry's most innovative IT management products of the last decade. Splunk was voted as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area for 4 years running.â€¨ â€¨Our HQ is located in San Francisco's SOMA district, within walking distance from both BART and CalTrain and several MUNI lines. We also just opened offices in Cupertino and Seattle.â€¨ â€¨Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.â€¨Join us and help us to continue doing something truly special and have a blast doing it, too.â€¨â€¨
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?â€¨ â€¨
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED