SE Trainer - EMEA Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SE Trainer - EMEA
Customer Service | Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Working with the Technical Training and Channel Sales teams, the SE Trainer is responsible for training employee and partner Pre-Sales Engineers on opportunity qualification, product demonstrations, technical presentations, objection handling and best practice designs. This training will take place in-person at partner facilities or at Infoblox facilities throughout the EMEA region.
Skills & Experience:
- Perform training and demonstrations for our partners, customers, and sales team helping them understand how to deploy Infoblox business solutions.
- Train SE's in the design and integration architecture of Internet information services appliances including DNS, DHCP, IPAM, NCCM and security systems.
- Up to 70% travel within designated region
- 3+ years experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS (UNIX) Admin, and experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments.
- Strong UNIX O/S knowledge is required, and NT / Active Directory experience would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply.
- Expertise with PowerPoint and other presentation and documentation development platforms is essential
- Experience developing technical training materials is desired
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services