Security Architect Fiberlink Communications
Fiberlink is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile device management space. Mobile Device Management (MDM) is part of the overall one trillion dollar mobile computing market. This massive market is due to what the experts call consumerization; workers and employees are now using their personal devices and apps in the work environment. CIOs must find a balance while controlling the business context and data of these devices. We have a vision for the future and are looking for people to help us create it. We're a privately held company delivering the next generation of enterprise mobile device management solutions, one of the hottest segments in technology, and you can be part of our story.
We are a 20 year old company and have been consistently named a leader by customers, partners, and industry analysts regarding our product and service for remote working (http://www.maas360.com/news/). We are a highly stable, long term, high performing team of individuals working together to make mobile computing simple to use in the workplace. This is our mission: we make mobile computing simple, secure and fast for every employee and the corporation.
We are looking for a talented Security Architect to join our growing team.
The Fiberlink Security Architect has the following primary responsibilities:
- Maintain security of company?s products throughout the product lifecycle
- Anticipate trends and tactics which could impact our business
- Perform security audits of systems and applications
- Provide guidance as a security consultant on new technology implementations
- Work with development throughout the SDLC to ensure security is built into systems and applications
- Work with IT to ensure proper security tools and monitors are in place
- Manage security audits performed by third parties
- Perform risk analysis for potential security issues
- Track security findings and progress of fixes
- Must stay current with the latest developments on both the security and hacking end of the spectrum.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Experience in using the most modern security auditing tools and techniques
- Ability to talk at a technical level with developers and IT personnel
- Hands on experience with penetration testing
- Experience with developing and auditing web applications
- Experience with cloud based services
- Experience with iOS and Android OS security structure
- Experience with mobile device application security
- Work well in teams and as team lead
- Ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently
Education / Experience:
- BS in Computer Science desired
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, and/or Ethical Hacking Certification preferred
- 4+ years of security auditing experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years of experience developing web application code
- Attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; superior time management skills; outstanding follow-up skills a must
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial-like setting
||Philadelphia, PA |