Security Architect Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Engineering | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The security architect is responsible for the development and implementation of infrastructure security product portfolio. As a subject matter expert the security architect will be expected to provide technical leadership and design guidance across the Engineering organization, define long-term roadmaps for infrastructure security products.
Skills & Experience
- Monitor current and future trends in infrastructure security technology and influence product and technology direction
- Identify core initiatives in information security and help define and vet product requirements
- Work with Engineers to design solutions to today's security exposures in Enterprise and Service Provider space
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams throughout the company as a subject matter expert in information security with solution and implementation focus
- Contribute to and support effort to build intellectual property via patents.
- 15+ years experience in software development with at least 5+ years working with security products and technologies
- Deep understanding of security threats, threat vector analysis and modeling
- Strong technical foundation in information, systems and network security space; familiarity with current trends in security exploits in Enterprise and Service Provider space is required
- Experience with Malware, IDP, Firewalls, etc. is required
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, C/C++, Object Oriented design and methodology is required.
- Knowledge of networking is required; experience with DNS, DHCP is a strong plus.
- An industry security certification (CISSP, CISM or CISA) is a strong plus
- Full software development life-cycle experience, with proven track record of shipping products
- Results oriented, solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in CS, CE or EE is required.
- Masters in CS, CE, or EE is preferred.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services