Security Operations Center Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Â Job Title: Security Operations Center Manager Â
Are you a smart, highly skilled, and motivated Security Operations Center Manager looking to join one of the hottest SaaS and cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy being on the front line of providing monitoring and responding to threats in a rapidly growing cloud leader?
If you choose to join the Workday Security Team, your mission will be to ensure that our customers' most precious data remains secure when they entrust us with its safekeeping.Â Donât miss out on a chance for an exciting and challenging security career.
Join Workday's technical security team as the Security Operations Center (SOC) Manger. This position is responsible for managing the 24X7 Security Operations Center function at Workday.Â You will manage the SOC personnel, coordination of shift and on call coverage, monitoring tools, and response procedures to ensure timely and proper handling of security events.Â You will be responsible for working closely with other members of the Security team such as the Incident Response and Security Tools teams.Â This position does require you to provide on-call support as an escalation. Â Â Â
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an equivalent Information Security role
- Experience working in a Call-Center, NOC or SOC environment
- Experience participating in an enterprise Incident Response program.
- Working experience with IDS/IPS/HIDS systems, DLP systems, firewalls, SIM/SEM systems, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Good understanding of enterprise information systems including infrastructure, services, and applications.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be organized, responsive, and a highly thorough problem solver.
- Able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- CISSP, CISA, GIAC, and/or related certifications a plus.
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services