Security Tools Developer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Security Automation Engineer
Are you a smart and highly skilled Security Engineer looking to join one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy designing and deploying security automation tools to find bugs early in the development lifecycle?
If you choose to join the Workday Security Team, your mission will be to ensure that our customers' most precious data remains secure when they entrust us with its safekeeping.Â There is a wide variety of interesting security challenges to work on here every day.
As a Security Automation Engineer, you will be part of an outstanding team of security professionals with deep experience in security engineering.Â You will be responsible for developing new security tools, deploying pre-built tools, and extending our existing test frameworks to cover the attack surface of the entire Workday platform, identifying security bugs and other points of weakness.Â Security tools relevant to this position include fuzzers, application scanners, static analyzers, browser automation frameworks, unit tests, and any other security automation that can help the Security Team scale along with our rapidly growing technology platform.
You should be fluent in the OWASP Top 10, but also possess practical knowledge of network and systems security.Â The ideal candidate will also have implemented fuzzing code themselves and have a deep understanding of Web security vulnerability analysis.
* Build technologies to detect and prevent security vulnerabilities
* Implement and deploy custom fuzzing tools and application scanners
* Evaluate and tailor open source and commercial security tools to Workday's environment
* Run static code analyzers integrate the results into Workday's SDLC
* Extend Workday's existing test frameworks to cover security-specific use cases
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 3-5 years working with test automation: JUnit, Selenium, soapUI
* 3-5 years security automation experience: fuzzers, scanners, static code analyzers
* Fluent in at least one programming or scripting language
* Capable of analyzing vulnerabilities and recommending solutions
* Experience with authentication systems, SSO, PKI a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services