Segment Marketing Manager (Media/Publishing Industry) HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Our sales and service teams are organized by segments, with each segment representing one type of customer (persona) we serve. HubSpot is searching for an inbound marketing manager for our Media/Publisher segment. The Segment Marketing Manager leads all of the marketing for your segment. You will be in charge of defining the most efficient sales and marketing process for your segment. The position is very much like being the CMO of a startup company, and it is both highly strategic and highly tactical.
For example, you will need to figure out the answers to questions like these:
- Should you try to stretch the top of the funnel (lead generation) or work on the middle of the funnel (demand generation) more?
- Are you giving your sales team too many or too few leads?
- Does your sales team have the right tools to sell effectively?
- How should you score and rotate leads in your segment?
- Are all of your leads being worked effectively?
- What should be the sales SLA to marketing in your segment?
- Should you leverage the trial, or go for more demo requests?
- Should you use more group demos or less?
- What type of webinars and ebooks are most effective for your segment?
- And, of course, at HubSpot you have to 'get stuff done', not make recommendations, so your job is to actually implement changes and improve the metrics for your team based on the questions above and more.
You will have the support of the rest of the marketing team - the Product Marketing Team, Brand and Buzz Team, and Top of the Funnel Teams (blog, social, paid). Yet, the ultimate responsibility falls to you to make your segment work and grow effectively.
- Increase the quantity and quality of leads to support a growing sales team by creating Top-of-the-funnel offers (ebooks, blog posts, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Improve to the Lead-to-Opportunity conversion rate (Database management, marketing automation, etc.)
- Work with sales to increase new revenue in your segment
- Knowledge of how the media industry works i.e. the difference between how broadcast media organizations generate revenue and newspaper, magazine and online publishers generate revenue
- Experience working at a B2B publisher, online publisher, TV station, Radio Station or newspaper in a sales, marketing or promotions function
- General understanding of how businesses work with media organizations to buy display advertising
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED