Seibel Business Process Analyst Surrex
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job TypeContract Full-Time
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organizations application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelors degree in area of specialty and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Siebel Business Process Analyst
- Take ownership of specific sprint goals and lead the effort to elicit detailed SME requirement specifications across an international SME group.
- Build consensus for a solution among SMEs with conflicting needs.
- Write use cases
- Develop Functional Specifications
- Support iterative development process
- Write Test Scripts
- Perform Validation Testing
- Host User Acceptance Testing
- Siebel 7.X environment knowledge
- Siebel Sales application knowledge.
- Experience with topic leadership and facilitation of large SME work groups.
- Experience working directly with Business Subject Matter Experts and Analysts in a rapid development environment.
- Prefer four or more years of Siebel analysis work with strong experience in Siebel Sales.
||Malvern, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED