SEM & Digital Online Lead Generation Contractor (6 mon) (Req #300008) Actiance Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Contract duration: 6 months
Local candidates only
Passionate. Data-driven. Actiance is looking for an experienced marketer who can leverage their expertise of digital marketing channels to maximize the performance of campaigns ranging from acquisition efforts to branding programs and original content launches.
- Maintain and update Actiance?s online presence, ongoing management of lead-capture and lead-generation via digital media
- Monitor SEM campaigns (clicks, budget, ads) working in parallel with Actiance?s outside firm to ensure that campaigns are fully optimized and integrated with SEO efforts.
- Own social media efforts as it relates to Actiance on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and blogs
- Creative Writing! Develop copy and work with creative resources on visuals for web placement, campaigns, and event promotion
- Help define and report on marketing performance metrics as it relates to online activity including social, online advertising and SEM
- Help coordinate marketing activities with vendors and outside agencies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- 1-3 years? experience in managing online and social properties (LinkedIn required, Twitter, Facebook etc highly preferred) preferably in technology or advertising
- Expert understanding of MS Office required: Excel and Word specifically
- Experience with Google Analytics and other online tools preferred
- Experience in B2B marketing a plus (lead generation and nurturing)
- Passionate about technology and creative design
- Takes initiative, self-starter attitude
- Strong level of independence and efficiency
||Redwood City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED