Senior Account Executive - Financial Services Narrative Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job opening ID2
Roles and responsibilitiesThe Senior Account Executive, Financial Services will be responsible for prospecting and managing all aspects of the sales cycle for their assigned accounts and sales territory. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of business intelligence and/or enterprise software sales experience selling into large and midsized financial institutions with a strong track record against quota. Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills with strong understanding of the business dynamics within financial institutions. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
Financial services domain expertise with enterprise data and technology experience
- Experience selling complex data and technology solutions to financial institutions including banks (retail, commercial, and investment), insurance companies, and investment management firms.
- Solid understanding of key issues within the financial services industry and ability to align our solutions to communicate the Narrative Science value proposition and identify opportunities.
- Experience selling to senior level executives and navigating financial services organizations to reach decision makers and close new business.
Skill setProven track record of consistent sales growth and exceeding targets.
- 8+ years of direct sales experience
- Strong sales acumen with the proven ability to develop relationships across a variety of functional roles including front-office, operations, marketing, and technology.
- Sales experience in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers, influencers, and gatekeepers.
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Proven ability to strike the balance between closing current opportunities while continuing prospecting activities to maintain a full pipeline.
- Diligent use of CRM tools (Salesforce.com) to effectively manage the sales process and maintain relevant sales activity, prospect communications and opportunity status.
- Experience collaborating with internal teams to properly scope projects and create proposals.
Motivated by high-growth, entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and operate tactically in a fast-growing, start-up environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Willing to travel extensively for client meetings and industry events.
Work experience5+ Years
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED