Senior Account Executive Turkey
United Arab Emirates, Dubai,East Side Circular Bld
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Meet or exceed vertical/regional revenue quotas by effectively performing sales functions: 75%
- Prospect and create new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold calling, trade shows, etc. Quickly follow up on sales prospects, as well as leads delivered through SFDC, documenting responses. Maintain pipeline goals.
- Establish and execute sales strategies that demonstrate product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding that effectively presents our solutions to prospects and customers. Build an effective team, leveraging solutions consultants, to develop targeted presentations and demonstrations which specifically address clients' needs and business problem(s). Lead the team in preparing high quality RFP responses ensuring that all external procurement policies have been satisfied while also insuring that legal, accounting and corporate requirements have been satisfied.
- Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc. Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
- Conduct negotiations to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices. Prepare offers and legal documentation for approval by appropriate managers, in accordance with corporate levels of authority. Follow company sales processes and appropriately utilizes corporate systems to document transactions and activities.
Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing issues, development of sales strategies, and departmental planning. 15%
Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings. 10%
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of directly related experience
- Directly related work results; including demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customers and higher level customer interface
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Executives and/or first level managers for input
- Ability to establish credible relationships with top management in target companies
Interested? Please send your CV to Harald Been: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application is important to us, so if you have any questions, don´t hesitate to call me on +31610887073
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with their business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that's simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com .
THE ROLE WILL BE BASED IN ISTANBUL. Please send your application to email@example.com
Send to Friend