Senior Accountant DigitalOcean
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DigitalOcean is a high growth, technology-driven company quickly becoming a global leader in the cloud industry. In March, we closed a large institutional round of funding, led by top venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz. In the short time since, we've become the 5th largest cloud hosting provider on the planet. This is because of two things: our mission and our team.
Our mission is simple: we're here to simplify the complexities of web infrastructure and make developers' lives easier. Executing on that promise, however, requires top-tier talent from around the globe.
That's why we need you.
If you're invigorated by the startup culture and want to be part of a NYC company that's on the forefront of leading cloud technologies, we're willing to pay top compensation rates with insane perks for your time and talent. The majority of this role will is based around compiling and analyzing financial information for month-end reporting, controlling budgets and forecasts, and ad hoc financial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Analyze financial information, detailing assets, liabilities, capital, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for the executive team
- Fixed Asset management and Capital Lease accounting/amortization
- Provide direct support for the internal auditors and tax accountants
- Handling international consolidated books
- Departmental and corporate budgeting/forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years relevant accounting experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
WORKING AT DIGITALOCEAN:
- DigitalOcean pays 100% of the premium for health, dental and vision and 50% of the premium for dependents
- Competitive compensation including a 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy
- Corporate Seamless account to keep your hunger at bay
- Monthly commuter expense and gym membership allowance
- Great office space in the heart of SoHo
||270 Lafayette St |
New York, NY 10012
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Accounting / Finance|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Simple cloud hosting, built for developers.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Andreessen Horowitz
, IA Ventures All Jobs: at DigitalOcean
|Headquarters:||270 Lafayette St|
New York, NY 10012
|Company Profile:||We've created the fastest and most convenient cloud technology to help you easily and more efficiently manage your infrastructure so you can get back to coding. We provide all of our users with high-performance SSD Hard Drives, a flexible API, and the ability to select the nearest data center location.|
Support DigitalOcean with Social Media services