Senior Accountant Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Accounting | San Francisco, CA, United States
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our growing team. The Senior Accountant will support various client groups and work closely with their management team and employees on accounting-related issues. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, enjoy a small team environment, and have the ability to be versatile and flexible in a fast, changing environment.
- Responsible for month-end close procedures, including preparation of monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis of results
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP reporting requirements and company policies
- Assist in the preparation of intercompany billing and reconciliation
- Responsible for revenue recognition
- Assist in all function of the AR and AP cycles
- Perform the cost allocations of a multi-department/entity structure
- Prepare journal entries for payroll and stock based compensation
- Identify trends or issues that require management's attention
- Develop, document and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Collaborate with tax advisors for federal, state income tax returns and transfer pricing
- Assist in internal audit and year-end audit
- Support ad hoc projects as required
- 4+ years of experience in general accounting
- SAP experiences a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA with Big 4 experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP. JGAAP/IFRS a plus
- Team player and excellent communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and adhere to tight deadlines
- Precision/detail oriented with strong analytical skills
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Accounting / Finance|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services