Senior Accountant - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to work for a Pre-IPO powerhouse? MuleSoft is going through a period of explosive growth and we want a Sr. Accountant who will use their CPA to build a scalable accounting infrastructure. MuleSoft has a unique opportunity for an exceptional Senior Accountant to manage the company's day-to-day accounting functions in a high-growth international environment. The ideal candidate will be able to identify inefficiencies in processes and push for improvements across our global cross-functional team. This position also offers daily exposure to trail blazers in the integration market, thought leaders in the tech space, senior level executives including the CFO, and a world class accounting/finance team. This person will be working out of our San Francisco headquarters and will report to the Assistant Controller. Become an industry leader as we revolutionize the $500 billion dollar integration market.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model and accounting procedures/processes within the first 30 days
- Apply GAAP practices to every task: Daily management of Accounts Receivables, revenue recognition, collections, vendor contracts, monthly intercompany reconciliations, cash management, journal entries, etc.
- Master Month End Close: Within your first 90 days, you will master our internal process with little supervision and serve as the subject matter expert for queries and concerns. You will also report your analysis to senior leadership as necessary.
- Launch improvements for our current accounting process and internal controls: After 6 months of working with us, your observation of our process should initiate scalable change to our infrastructure both in our domestic and international entities.
- Create new financial reports which analyze different areas of the business and analyze monthly/quarterly financials, including review of variances.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience with improving accounting processes and internal controls.
- A passion for the details combined with a knack for big picture goals.
- Excellent communication skills with manager, high level executives and colleagues.
- A â€œdo whatever it takesâ€ attitude
- Mastery of GAAP & ERP systems experience
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates that care about disrupting an evolutionary technology ecosystem.
Benefits include: health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products. Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services