Senior Analyst, Competitive Intelligence Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management, Worker Spend Management and Analyticssolutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is growing its Competitive Intelligence team and we are looking for a Senior Analyst to drive CI programs. We are seekingÂ a strong leader who can scale the program and impact sales effectiveness. This is an opportunity to join a small but growing organization at a high growth company which continues to gain market share in the large enterprise space.
- Help define Competitive Intelligence programs and execute those programs
- Improve sales effectiveness by providing fact based analysis on key competitive trends
- 5+ yrs exp in a Competitive Intelligence role, with additional experience working in a sales-driven environment
- Experience in Software and or Management Consulting desired
- Comfort in engaging with senior executives and sales teams
- Strong business acumen with the ability to leverage existing experience and research to be credible across a wide range of industries
- Solid executive presentation skills
- Strong deliverable creation skills (typically in Powerpoint)
- Solid quantitative analysis skills
- Solid understanding of applications landscape and technology differentiators of key competitors
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- âGet it doneâ mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and desire to take on additional responsibilities over time in a high growth environment
- MBA desired, Bachelors required
- Willingness to travel domestically (less than 20%)
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services