Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
As a Senior Analyst on the HR Analytics team, you'll develop data management, data auditing, analytics, project management and internal consulting skills. You have a background in data management, data analysis, business process improvement and you bring a natural ability to solve problems in a creative fashion. Additionally, you're able to handle multiple high-impact projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Provide support to the human resources function, the business and executive team in the areas of HRIS, compensation, benefits and staffing.
- Maintaining human resources information/computer system (HRIS) databases, auditing data, preparing reports, proposing business process improvements, and automation
- Communicate recommendations on initiatives and influence stakeholders through data and thoughtful interpretation of findings
- Influence through data
- Recommend data driven solutions and project manage the solution implementation
- Develop and analyze large data sets
- Drive HR system changes to support the evolving needs of a rapidly growing business
- Participate in evaluation, reporting, and analysis to understand effectiveness of new initiatives and identify trends
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient using R and familiarity with predictive analytics platforms
- Management consulting and/or Investment banking experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field preferred
- Excellent academic achievement from a top-tier school
- Proficient in Visual basics
- Experienced in working with Tableau
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills and experience using MS Office suite a must (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Deer Creek, AR |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|