Senior Analytics Cognos BI Developer Application Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Join the AppSecInc product team and contribute to cutting-edge technology helping customers secure their enterprise databases. Application Security Inc. is looking for goal-oriented, self-motivated individuals with a strong passion for delivering high quality products. Our large enterprise customers demand that our products meet their stringent quality standards.
The candidate will be a senior member a team whose responsibility is to develop and maintain Cognos 8 Business Intelligence Reports in a large-scale enterprise application suite. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to develop, maintain and support Business Intelligence Reports in our Cognos 8 BI environment.
- Develop, test, and deliver reports using Cognos BI tools to meet business requirements
- Tune reports for fast system performance
- Work effectively with offshore team in India
- Work with Data Architect and DBA to enhance and extend data model specifically to meet the needs of report consumers
Candidate should have outstanding computer skills along with minimum of six years of relevant experience, and a BA/BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field.
- 6+ years of hands on experience developing Cognos 8 BI reports using Report Studio
- Proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts and design
- Deep understanding of Database Performance aspects
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in team-oriented, collaborative environment that includes team members in U.S. and India
- Strong track record for productivity and meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent English oral & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to think outside of the box.
Please note: This position is located in our New York, NY location. Relocation assistance is not available at this time.
||575 Eighth Avenue |
New York, NY 10018
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED