Senior Application Developer - Time Tracking Workday, Inc.
Workday is looking for talented developers to contribute to the development of Workday's Time Tracking product.
- 2+ years experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java development experience
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Must be a collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience designing/developing business applications, knowledge of Financials is a plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services