Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,400 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards. It is designed to meet the needs of the business and the needs of the CIO to contain IT costs.
But there's more to ION Suite than just easy to use connectivity. With ION Suite, businesses get common reporting and analysis, workflow, and business monitoring with one, consistent architecture. In addition, ION Suite uses event-driven architecture (EDA), so it can pro-actively push data, work activities, and exception notifications to users.
Users don't need to go to the system to get the information they needâ€"ION Suite makes sure the information comes straight to them.
Senior Architect, Development
Czech Republic, Prague, Na Strzi 65/1702
You'll be part of the architecture team, reporting into the Lead Architect, within the Technology development group. You're primary area of responsibility will be cloud based integration services, working with the development team in the city of Prague. You most likely worked with architecting cloud based solutions, solving scalability issues and ensuring that the architecture handles high availability. You know about loosely coupled architecture, as you're been working with SOA based systems and worked with various messaging systems. And even though you're an architect you're an expert coder who can build prototypes to verify architectural ideas.
If the above got your interest, and you got the skills, and you're ready to become part of a new dynamic team in the city of Prague please let us know by sending us your resume and CV.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead software development efforts from a technology perspective. This involves being intimately involved with all technical activities within the team (software development life cycle activities, code reviews, research, etc.). This will likely also involve mentoring of the development project team developers
· Work within the Architecture Team on technical, group initiatives. This will likely involve vision setting, researching, training, and all phases of the software development life cycle
· Provide high-value support to the overall development group
· Be accountable for ensuring that the direction set by the Architecture Team and/or generally accepted best practices are followed.
· Recommended improvements to, or new requirements for, business processes and operational procedures,
· Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management and development teams.
· This position requires regular contact with members of the development team, QA and management personnel at various locations
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Computer Science/Information Tech or equivalent
· At least 3 year's relevant experience in software architecture
· At least 5 year's relevant experience in software development
· Experience with SOA based solutions
· Experience in Java, JMS, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
· Knowledge of software development life cycles
· Hands-on experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodologies
· Analytical and technical skills
· Team work and organizational skills
· Self-motivation and discipline
· Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skill
|Location:||multiple, multiple |